Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Annabelle's First Haircut

Well, a lot has been going on around here, and I am now two weeks behind on blogging (again).


Annabelle playing trains


Squealing in delight


Checking out what's in the box


Gabi started dance class!


Unfortunately I don't know how much I'll be able to post in the coming week, but I at least wanted to share some pictures of Annabelle's first haircut.

Before
Annabelle's first haircut was on Friday, September 5, 2008, less than two weeks after her first birthday.

At the salon, looking in a mirror


After
I had to hold her in my lap during the haircut, so I couldn't take pictures of the new style in progress. Too bad there isn't a cool kids' salon here like there was in Atlanta for Gabi's first haircut.

Now you can see Bella's face!


Part it on the other side, and voila -- completely different hairstyle


Mom and Annabelle each got a trim


Close-up of the new haircut


Lily Bunny
Annabelle has grown quite attached to Lily Bunny. Here she is cuddling with Lily at bedtime.


Ready to sleep, Lily Bunny in hand


Tired baby


Still smiling


Good night!

No comments: