Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Last weekend, I got creative and made invitations for a bridal luncheon for my high school friend, Stephanie.


Bella with my invitations

This week, Gabi made Valentine cards for all her classmates. She made them all by herself; I was so proud of her!


Gabi making Valentines


Writing her friend's name


One of Gabi's cards


Stacks of Valentines


Sample inside -- they were all a little different


Girls got princess stickers on their Valentines

Yesterday was Gabi's class Valentine party at school. Parents were invited if we wished to join, and of course I went. Bella and I were 10 minutes late because we were at a playdate with some of Bella's friends beforehand. When we arrived, the kids were finished licking the frosting off their cupcakes and ready to head outside.


Ava and Samantha


Nathan blowing bubbles for Bella


Gabi on the tunnel


Boys will be boys


Twins, Sabrina and Samantha


Playhouse

Michael's parents watched the girls last night (even though Bella is miserably sick) so we could have a date night. Thank you!


Roses from my Valentine

No comments: