Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gramma and Grampa Visit

The girls and I just returned from a weekend at my parents' house. Now I am posting pictures from their visit to Little Rock in January. I seem to be eternally one month behind in my blogging. Come Wednesday, I'll have to jump to current pictures and stories, though, because we have some pretty important events approaching in this household!


Uncle Brian, Gramma Jane, and Grampa visit the girls

Maumelle Park
We spent a chilly afternoon playing down by the river at Maumelle Park.


Gabi riding her tricycle at Maumelle Park


Grampa pushing Bella on her little car


Whee!


Watching her silly sister


Gabi didn't want to be pushed


Just sitting in the swing


Bella walking up the slide

Games at home were much warmer.


Gabi and Grampa playing her Sounds of the Seashore game


Bella coloring with Gramma Jane


Laughing with Uncle Brian


Peek-a-boo!


Reading with Gramma Jane


Gramma Jane and Grampa


Help!

Shortly after our guests left, Bella must have decided the chair legs looked like a nice tunnel and got stuck under the chair.

Since we moved to Little Rock, everywhere we go, Gabi designates a certain space to be her "new home." In our playroom, her home is the slide. (Gabi often assigns Bella a home, too -- in the playroom, Bella's home is the door.)


Gabi's "slide home"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'll have to come back on Wednesday, then. Glad you had fun with your family!

Christine :) said...

"Bella's home is the door"

Ah I love sibling rivalry...