Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bubble Bath and the Bunny Rabbit


Bella sitting on Gabi's new couch


Bella's new baby doll

These pictures show the girls enjoying some of their Christmas presents. They share fairly well; Gabi loves to have Bella sit with her on the little princess couch. Gabi received bubble bath in her stocking, and Michael and I gave Bella a toy water slide for the bathtub, so they love taking baths together. The girls much prefer bathing in our master bath jacuzzi tub.






Our bathroom does have nice natural light


Gabi dressed in bubbles




Another activity around the house that the kids love is feeding the rabbit treats. In addition to rabbit treats from the pet store, we like to give Merlin fresh greens from the kitchen - like parsley or carrot tops.


Bella feeding Merlin parsley


Look!


Trying to shove parsley through the rabbit cage


Here you go, Merlin!


My bunny and my baby

Perhaps you noticed that I changed the blog header. I removed the super-cute sketch Michael made of the girls last August and added recent pictures instead.


We've had some debate about which picture of Bella I should use, though. Which do you prefer?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the smiling one better.

Lola

magda said...

I think I prefer the one on the right. It makes me giggle.

Anonymous said...

I like both pictures, but I think the natural one of Bella shows her off better.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the left (smiling) picture best. And I think it's natural -- that girl is always smiling. I'm excited to see the girls tomorrow night.
Grampa

Anonymous said...

Gramma Jane likes the one on the left best. And tell those two girls I have a big hug waiting for them.