Friday, June 20, 2008

Springtime Goodbyes

We are now living in an empty house. We packed up everything except a few essentials for the week, and the pod left today. If you're in Atlanta, give us a call. Armed with our Georgia Aquarium passes and our swimsuits, we are ready to enjoy our last week here.

My computer is packed and gone, but I did upload some pictures so I can post via Michael's laptop this week. I'm still trying to finish up our photographic documentation of May.

Decatur Concerts on the Square
The girls and I enjoyed picnic lunches around the gazebo in downtown Decatur on Wednesday afternoons.

Sisters enjoy listening to music and being outdoors


Silly Bella would rather eat wood chips than applesauce


Atlanta Braves Baseball
Cheering on the Braves at Turner Field is a wonderful family outing. Daddy follows the team closely throughout the season. This Spring, we've been enjoying our chance to watch live baseball.

Bella likes being outside and people-watching


Mom and the girls enjoy family time and getting out of the house
(and maybe some ballpark treats)


Gabi likes the Tomahawk Chop and individualized parental attention


Going-Away Moms' Night for Amie and Melissa
The playgroup moms threw a party for Amie and me since we are both moving away from Atlanta. These friends have been absolutely amazing, and I will truly miss each one of them.

Amie and Melissa celebrating our wonderful friends here in Atlanta


Is this quilt for me, or do I have to give it to Gabi?


Our quilts with all the playgroup kids' names and handprints (or footprints)


Kristin, Leslie Jo, Maura, Debbie, Marti, Kristen, Barbara, Lisa
Rebecca, Melissa, and Amie


Peek-a-Boo!
And some more pictures of Bella's game of peek-a-boo because she is so cute when she hides and smiles, and then when she peeks and laughs. :)



Where's Bella? Peek-a-boo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I miss seeing the girls for so long. I know you hate to leave all the good friends in Atlanta, but I will enjoy ya'll living closer to Texas. I can't wait until I will meet you in Little Rock for the fourth of July. Grampa.

Anonymous said...

Ditto for us too. We can always hear the smiles and giggles of those two girls even if all we look at are pictures. Now we are going to hear the real thing and I know what I will do with my spare time. Lolo