Thursday, June 26, 2008

Decatur Art Festival

The girls and I arrived at the annual Decatur Arts Festival just as her friends were leaving. We said hi to Martin before he left, and I intended to post a group picture, but I just inadvertently deleted it, so you'll have to wait until I get access to my computer before I can upload it again. Oops. I will say that everyone except Gabi was smiling, a theme you may notice for most of the day. It was quite hot outside, I will admit. I also don't have a picture here of Dawn Kinney Martin's art, so perhaps I'll add one later as well.


Gabi happy to get lunch


Happy baby Bella


The Doors of Decatur around the gazebo


Our favorite door (with the wheel)


Jimmy Langford's copper art (and Gabriella's tongue)


"It matches!"
Gabi noticed that Phillip J. Skoczen's business card matches one of his flower paintings.


Gabi's favorite festival activity, the sandbox


Gabi requested a garden photo


Day 2 of the Art Festival, and more of the same --
Gabi is too hot to smile, and Bella is happy to be outside


Jimmy Langford's metal fish


Gabi sharing her frozen lemonade


Bella posing with Phillip J. Skoczen's birds

No comments: