Monday, November 19, 2007

Sisters

It can be difficult to get a good picture of both girls, but that doesn't mean I don't try.

Gabi loves her little sister.


"Annabelle, stop crying."


"Mommy! She's crying! Come get her!"


Bella not being lovingly strangled by her sister


Bella joining Gabi in her big-girl bed


Gabi hugging Annabelle


Bella in her crib


Gabi in Mom and Dad's bed


Cheese!


Bella's best smile


Two sisters


Holding hands


Happy baby


Bella gives us lots of smiles


Annabelle's profile


Happy sailor girls


I like to dress the girls is similar/matching (but not exactly the same) outfits


Bella waking Gabi up in the morning


Gabi likes to be greeted by her little sister first thing in the morning


Bella is ready to start the day


Gabi girl and Bella baby


Those are my girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the first picture of the 2 girls in Gabi's bed is my favorite. All of them look good but that one captures both of them looking their best naturally. (At least from my perspective). It looks like things are going wonderfully down there! How are you all surviving the drought?

Christine :) said...

WOW...I can't get over how much our Little Hen looks like Michael...esp those goofy open mouthed expressions. :) The girls looks so beautiful together...great pics Lis!