Thursday, March 13, 2008

Growing Up


Sleeping with Lily Bunny and my thumb


Learning how to sit up (or at least tripod)


Toes! What a yummy discovery!


Mmm. Solid foods are fun.
(Her poor ears... She scratches them and makes them bleed.)


Don't I have the cutest bibs ever?
Rice cereal isn't my favorite. Green beans are okay.
Carrots are yummy! Peas are the best!


Sitting up and laughing at Mommy


Our neighbor complimented Annabelle on her pixie hairstyle. (Google tells me this about a pixie cut: Front of hair cut angled down at the temples then angled back up to just below the tops of the ears. Back cut in a gentle curve at the neckline from the center nape area up to a soft slope behind the ear. That certainly seems to describe Bella's hair. Here are some more examples from the web.)

Bathtime

Gabi's octopus welcomes baby sister to the tub


Gabi loves to help bathe Annabelle.
Bella likes the water.


Sisters

Oooh! Pretty face.


And a mouth! I want to touch it...


I love my sister.


Vote on your favorite picture in the comments. I want to add one of the three sister shots above to the "favorites" column.


Playing in my crib
Annabelle's "photo album" is the soft book in the background.


Annabelle Maria

5 comments:

Photogirl69 said...

I'd say it's a tough choice between the first and third picture. The third one wins out for me because you can see both their faces clearly and their expressions are great. Plus I really love Gabi's hair in the third one! ;D

magda said...

I like the first picture better than the third, but only slightly.

emmbee said...

I like the third one best because Bella's face is more visible, but it's a tough call between that and the first one.

They're so cute. (And so much hair!)

Anonymous said...

The first one wins, hands down! They are so wonderful together!

Anonymous said...

I love the first one. It shows they love each other. Gramma Jane